Skip to main content

 The Guy with the Blue Jeans Part 1




It was a cold winter night. Jasper decided to take a walk down the streets near his manor to unwind after a stressful week at the office. He was still thinking about how he got disappointed after the big presentation that made with the big boss and didn't even get a simple "good job". He's 29 and gay, living alone at a big manor with no pets nor a lover to be with.



He started working at 16 when his parents died in a car crash. He has no relatives to rely on, so he worked and studied at the same time. He made sure that he gets through with college to secure a diploma with good grades to make his resume top others when he applies for a job.

He got into an advertising company at 21, got promoted to an executive assistant at 22 and now he's the regional manager of Winter Dreams Advertising Inc.



After a few blocks of walking and relaxing his mind, he decided to grab a bottle of beer at a club just a few blocks away from his manor. He stayed for a bit to listen to the cool and relaxing music. After an hour he decided to head home.



A block away from the club. He noticed that there's a shadow of a man following him. He was quite alarmed because he hasn't encountered this alarming situation all his life. He walked a bit faster but the pace of the man following him matched his. He gathered all his strength to look back, he wanted to see how the man looked like rather than be stabbed at the back without even seeing how the person looked like.



Upon seeing the person, he froze, not because the man was scary, but because the guy was a cute matured guy smiling at him and holding a cellphone. He noticed the color of the cellphone case.



Man: I think this belongs to you

Jasper: I think so. Is this why you you're following me?

Man: Yes, you're walking rather fast, I have a sore throat and can't shout or speak a bit loud. I'm sorry if I alarmed you.

Jasper: thanks! that's a relief! Are you from here?

Man: Yeah. I live just beside the black and purple manor. Here's your phone.

Jasper: Thank You! That's my house! So we're neighbors then. I'm Jazz, you are?

The man's phone rang and ran back to the club.

Jasper: Well that was weird.



Back at the manor. Jazz still couldn't figure out of what exactly happened. How could he forget his phone since he's never been forgetful. He's not drunk either. After taking a hot bath he decided to lay down his big bed to sleep. After a few rolling over from side to side, jazz still couldn't sleep. He's still thinking about that guy's name. Then started talking to himself.



Jazz: I should make it up to him. He just lives next door. I want to know his name. I think he's a good guy. Is he gay too?



After a few minutes of thinking about the guy's name. All he remembers is that the guy was wearing blue jeans.



7am. Jazz had a very good sleep. Did his usual morning routine. Hopped on the treadmill for an hour, prepared and ate his healthy breakfast, took a cold bath and dressed up for the Sunday mass. He still has 2 hours before the Sunday mass and decided to grab coffee at a near coffee shop but decided to drop by his neighbors house to formally thank him. He's planning to take him out for coffee to make it up to him.



There's only 2 houses in the lot where his manor is at, a white and blue house.



Jazz: This is the only house near my place, so I guess this is that guy's place.



There was a buzzer beside the front door so he pressed it to have somebody on the door. He waited for 5 minutes but there was no answer at the door so he decided to leave for coffee and just drop by again after mass.



Jazz: The guy might still be asleep, I'll just drop by later.



After the mass, he gabbed 2 cups of coffee in the hopes that the guy might answer the door already. It was around 12 noon. It was a bit hot that day so he decided to get cold coffee. When he got to the door of his neighbors house. When he was about to press the buzzer. The door opened. It was a an old lady with an odd accent.



Old Lady: Good morning lad. Who are you looking for?

Jazz: Good Noon Ma'am. I'm actually not sure of the guy's name. But he mentioned that he lives here. i wanted to thank him for the help he gave me last night. I forgot my phone and he gave it to me.

Guy's Voice: Who's at the door nana?

Old Lady: It's a boy looking for a guy who helped him last night darling. Was that you?

The guy peeped at the door to check out what his nana was talking about.

Jazz: hey! it's you. I just wanted to drop by with a cup of cold coffee to thank you for giving back my phone last night.

Old Lady: This is my grandson Blue.

Blue: I'm sorry. You're not familiar to me. Where did you say you met me again?

Jazz: Last night at The Beans Club. I left my phone there and you followed me outside and gave it back. I went here since you said you lived beside my house. You were wearing blue jeans last night.

Blue: That's odd. I didn't go out last night. I was with nana playing pinnacle until 2 in the morning.





To be continued :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute to my mentor

Summer of 2006... The season of IRC chatters... I had the weirdest thought that I would find the perfect partner in chatrooms like these... G4m was also very hot that year... (well I'm just saying that because that's the year I started chatting online^^) Anyway... I had this chat mate named "bratie" in one of the chatrooms and the usual .. we traded G4m accounts.. he asked for my stats and number and ofcourse...Friendster... We texted a lot even traded MMS several times... then April 21,2006 he made a text brigade for a grand EB with all his friends and text/chat mates at mo2 aquarium 9pm...  Everybody's there..the hot and the not was there but "bratie" he never cared..just as long as he makes lots of friends ... he's the kind of person that would not judge based on physical looks... And well it took us several months before the "close friend" declaration happened...  On that night.. I also met my all time crush... "dotty" he

Need a Change?

Have you ever been in a situation where you wanted to just step out of your comfort zone and venture into new things to make you feel more fulfilled in life? Are you fed up with the work or industry that you've been in for the past few years and just wonder how it would be outside the world that you've been entrapped? Well I am! For the past 8 years I have been working in the same industry that has got me to places and situations that I have never imagined that I'd even encounter growing up. It's both a good and a bad thing and it's more on the good but I have grown tired of the usual routine. Waking up in the morning (Or at night if I'm on a graveyard shift), do your rituals, get a cab, report to work, do the usual tasks on you daily checklist and feel exhausted after 8 to 10 hours of work. Eat breakfast, browse the net or play online games, listen to music until you fall as sleep and repeat. It has been a cycle for the past few years and It's