Skip to main content

Love 101

Love. A very big and overused word nowadays. Nobody really understands how it goes anymore. How It starts or ends.

Here are a few things about love based on my previous experiences:

Love at first sight
Nurtured love
Accidentally in love

Let's start off with the 3rd one.

Accidentally in love

- I met this guy at work a few years back. Very nice, an orphan, well mannered and a street smart. He's quite slim and his height was around 5"6'. Everybody thought he's straight including me. He was idolized by most of his friends because of his perspective in life. He's funny too but corny most of the time which actually makes him cute. We became close and inseparable over time. In short, we became best of friends. Every weekend. He'd sleep over my place and we'd just have lots of fun before going to be like watching scary movies and just talk and make fun about what we've observed with our peers at work. Till that night happened. I was asleep and he kept on hugging and kissing me. I kept on saying "eeeww!! You're not my type! Shooo!!!" I thought he was just dreaming till he kissed me so hard that it left me breathless. After that I just turned my back and forced myself to sleep. The next day, he texted me if we're okay. I said yes since we are okay. Then he consfessed.

"Von. I have feelings for you. I don't know how but it just happened. I never felt so cared for. I realized that I have feelings for you when you took care of me when I had a fever"

I didnt know how to react. He's my bestfriend. That entire day, I back tracked all our activities. How we had these small/petty fights, how we take care of each other, how we looked at each other when we're talking. Maybe I had feelings for him too.

When I woke up the next day. He's the first person that came into my mind. I had to see him that exact moment. I did, we talked and the word vomit happened. "I think I've been in love with you too!". Then everything just fell into place. The realtionship ended after 1 year. I had bigger ambitions and he was just too weak.

The Nurtured Love

- I've been seeing this guy for a few months already last 2007. We go out for coffee, dinner, walks and talks at random moments. We shared each others dreams and goals in life. We were starting to put everything into place by outlining and planning our future together even if we're not commited. After 9 months of doing what we're used to do with each other's company. He asked me if we could meet up around 2:30am. I told him it was too late already but he insisted to fetch me. After 30 mins, i heard his car stopping in front of my house. I went out, climb the gates since its already locked and went inside his car. He was just silent and started driving. I was sleepy already so i didnt start the conversation too. I thought he just had a problem and that he wants my company. It was a very long and silent drive. I fell asleep. When I got up and looked at my phone to check the time. It was already passed 5am. So I started talking. "What's going on?" ... "Just wait. I'm just waiting for the right moment. " ... "Right moment for what?!" You're scaring me already. I dont even know where we're headed too" ... Suddenly the car stopped. I realized, we're already at aklan approaching the fort going to boracay where the sun is starting to rise. We stopped just beside the port where we can see a complete view of the sunrise.
"Von. We've been planning our future for a long time already and I think it's time. Yesterday, I've been restless. I wanted to see you so bad. When I felt that it was the feeling which will make us move to the next level. I felt like i needed to make it special. Von.. " ... He put out a box and opened it. There were 2 rings inside ... "Von... I'm in love with you and I want you to be my partner..." ... Ok that moment. I felt like a girl. That feeling like your heart its being crushed/melted, your knees are getting weak and your eyes were already sparkling. Ofcourse I said yes! Who wouldnt want to have that kind of guy right? We lasted for 3 years.Even had a child through a surrogate mother. He was too possesive and I was too career oriented. He wanted me to be like a housewife which I didnt plab for myself.

The Love at first sight

- I've been a victim of this for 3 times already and it all went well. But I'll share my recent experience about falling in love at first sight.

I just moved in to my new place last year and had no friends when I'm there so I was just alone the entire day. One time, I saw one of the tenants accross the hall. His door was opened. He was sitting on his mattress, he's white, his hair was properly fixed, he was wearing a white sando and blue shorts but what took my breath away was his eyes. I've always been a sucker for guys with cute eyes. When I saw him, my world just literally stopped, my knees were gettong weak that I had to walk slowly so I wont fall on my knees, my heart was beating so fast and I was sweating like a pig. I had to do something. I smiled at him, my huge, warm signature smile when Im very happy. He just shut the door. I said "shit! Suplado!" That moment. From 06:30 - 06:31... Just a minute.. I already knew that I was about to have feelings for him. It's like my heart identified him for me.

I don't want to add info about this yet because I'm still struggling a bit about the situation but what Im sure of. This person is making me happy every single day. Even if it's just a one way effort and feeling. Im still very happy about it. One thing's for sure. I know what I feel is true.

Now reader... How do you fall in love? Does either of the 3 applies to you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute to my mentor

Summer of 2006... The season of IRC chatters... I had the weirdest thought that I would find the perfect partner in chatrooms like these... G4m was also very hot that year... (well I'm just saying that because that's the year I started chatting online^^) Anyway... I had this chat mate named "bratie" in one of the chatrooms and the usual .. we traded G4m accounts.. he asked for my stats and number and ofcourse...Friendster... We texted a lot even traded MMS several times... then April 21,2006 he made a text brigade for a grand EB with all his friends and text/chat mates at mo2 aquarium 9pm...  Everybody's there..the hot and the not was there but "bratie" he never cared..just as long as he makes lots of friends ... he's the kind of person that would not judge based on physical looks... And well it took us several months before the "close friend" declaration happened...  On that night.. I also met my all time crush... "dotty" he

 The Guy with the Blue Jeans Part 1

It was a cold winter night. Jasper decided to take a walk down the streets near his manor to unwind after a stressful week at the office. He was still thinking about how he got disappointed after the big presentation that made with the big boss and didn't even get a simple "good job". He's 29 and gay, living alone at a big manor with no pets nor a lover to be with. He started working at 16 when his parents died in a car crash. He has no relatives to rely on, so he worked and studied at the same time. He made sure that he gets through with college to secure a diploma with good grades to make his resume top others when he applies for a job. He got into an advertising company at 21, got promoted to an executive assistant at 22 and now he's the regional manager of Winter Dreams Advertising Inc. After a few blocks of walking and relaxing his mind, he decided to grab a bottle of beer at a club just a few blocks away from his manor. He stayed for a bit to

Need a Change?

Have you ever been in a situation where you wanted to just step out of your comfort zone and venture into new things to make you feel more fulfilled in life? Are you fed up with the work or industry that you've been in for the past few years and just wonder how it would be outside the world that you've been entrapped? Well I am! For the past 8 years I have been working in the same industry that has got me to places and situations that I have never imagined that I'd even encounter growing up. It's both a good and a bad thing and it's more on the good but I have grown tired of the usual routine. Waking up in the morning (Or at night if I'm on a graveyard shift), do your rituals, get a cab, report to work, do the usual tasks on you daily checklist and feel exhausted after 8 to 10 hours of work. Eat breakfast, browse the net or play online games, listen to music until you fall as sleep and repeat. It has been a cycle for the past few years and It's