Skip to main content

Manila Journey


After 3 months of being assigned in Manila, I’m now back at Iloilo where I truly belong. Let me give you the highlights of my 3 months stay there, what I learned, who I’ve met, loved (again, I never learn), moved on from, had peace with, taught and more…

On the week of August 20th, my Boss surprised me with an announcement that I’ll be assigned in Manila for a month to help launch a new campaign for the ongoing growth and partnership of our company and client. I had the most anxious and excited feeling that was unexplainable. I had a lot in my mind when I heard that announcement:

-I’m gonna see the person that had been on my heart and mind for since august 2011.
-I’m gonna be bugged by my Ex once he hears my arrival in manila.
-It will be the first time that I’ll be going to manila alone. Usually I’m with either my parents or my Ex for 4 years.
-It’s the first major campaign that I’ll help launch. We’ll all start from scratch, from policies to training and development of cross trained tenured agents. But before that major campaign launch, I’ll be launching a new up-skilling course that I have to learn, review, revise and train all at the same day. It’s not new to me knowing that I’ve launched several cross and up skilling training on my own but it’s going to be different from the ones I’ve finished because it’s the first time that I’ll be training in manila. The pressure was definitely overwhelming.

I left Iloilo on the 26th of august and my uncle fetched my when I arrived at NAIA 3. I came prepared with a GPS, background check of my hotel and the places that I can go to when I’m bored (when I go to manila, my parents would bring me either in Paranaque with my Grandfather or in a hotel in front of the US embassy or if I’m with my Ex, I’m always with a car and would stay in Makati and/or eat and drink at Eastwood City.) I’m definitely lost without a GPS, so I made sure I had it prepared because my uncle is from malabon and he’s not familiar with the area where I’ll be staying as well. With no effort, we got to, my hotel just in time before lunch. I got settled in my hotel and me and uncle went to east wood since it’s the only place I’m familiar with. After lunch, he went home and I got back to my hotel to rest for a while.
When I got back to the hotel, I was texting one of the cousins of my best-friend if she’s free since she’s staying at Makati. So I decided to dress up and while waiting for her, I visited our Pasig site for me to be familiar when Monday comes. When she arrived, I felt excitement because I didn’t know anybody yet, and we’re not speaking in tagalog when we’re together. We went to tiendecitas, starbucks silver city, went to eastwood again, and went to bigoli for dinner and gweilos for a drink or 2 before we doze off.



Work…

Monday came; I had to start the collection up-skill to billing day 1 with tenured collections agents. I started my usual training introduction day 1, which included the campaign and introduction of scope. Upon hearing that they’ll be handling multiple campaigns just after a 5 days training, the training room got filled with excruciating negative and violent emotions. Everybody suddenly got rude, walked out and was not listening to me anymore. Seeing that I was just a  “trainer from the province” , they didn’t even realize how challenging it is to see them react that way. Fir the first time, I was so silent in a rowdy room. Usually I’d already give them “the look” that usually, smart and empathetic people would understand and shut-up but no. They were all disrespectful. It’s the first time a walked out of a training room without saying anything. I talked to my direct sup on site, Boss teng, and she explained how these manila traits are and that not all of them were understanding and willing to accept changes, even updates. I didn’t know how to react to this kind of people; it was a day of first times. I took a deep breath and prepared my mind and spirit on how to help them accept the news that I just gave them. I got back to the training room after taking a last deep breath. I asked them to settle down so that we could discuss things, that time I had a team lead that’s going to be in training as well, they were all under his team, that’s why they were so comfortable with each other and didn’t even mind the person talking in front. I asked them to settle down twice but still nothing, I was literally talking to the white board. I was losing my grip already; I didn’t want to show them how dictating and authoritative my style in training is. Not just yet, but this might be the best time to unleash my restraining abilities. Nobody disrespects me!. I had them take their 1st break instead, since nobody were listening and give me the chance to talk to them, I wrote on the white board instead. “Attention DISRESPECTFUL and ROWDY employees. I’ve been talking for 2 hours already and nobody would give me the chance and respect that I know I deserve and not beg from you. With that said, take your first 15 minutes break, turn your monitors off, and arrange your chairs. When you get back, I suggest not being late for I lock the doors for late trainees or employees. Since you’re all tenured you should know the importance of not being late anymore.  Prepare your questions after the break, I expect everybody to calm down after the break for us to understand each other..Thank You! –John Ian Von Celis- the first full time trainer of ILO and the 3rd full time trainer across 3 sites. My CIM number starts with 6 and I just started working in transcom august of last year. Do the math and ask yourselves why of all people, it’s me who’s being borrowed from ILO”. Because of the announcement that I gave them when I started the introduction part of my training, I didn’t even get the chance to introduce my name, role and purpose to the company. I went out of the training room, still with grace and a plain mona lisa smile. Bella Aldama isn’t out yet. I was still sweet. I went to startbucks silver city and didn’t know that my Boss talked to them while I was distressing at SB. When I got back and opened the door, everybody was smiling and happy to see me back, then my boss tapped my back before I closed the door saying.. “okay na yan! Kung may problema pa, sabihin mo lang sakin at kakausapin ko ulit ang mga yan..” . I felt a mantle of protection after what Boss teng said, I never felt this protected and cared for since I started in the BPO business. I was so touched and happy by her words and I got to gather my strength after what she said, I didn’t know what she said yet, but I continued what I have to finish before the 8th hour of the 1st day. (On the latter part she told me what she said to the employees and TLs) I gave each of them the chance to speak and vent out. But before I started I told them, “I have no idea of what just happened and what my Boss told you but by the looks of it, it may have helped you chill and calm down.” …… After all 20 people said what they had to say, it was my turn to speak. “All employees in this industry signs a contract regardless of how many years you’ve worked here already, I just want to remind you that the top and most important words in a contract is FLEXIBILITY, all employees regardless of the role are expected to have major changes.” I was still smiling and didn’t show them how stressed out I am with them, there were a few people that were already 10 minutes over break but still I didn’t react, It’s the first day. Not yet… Writing on the board was just a minor or a teaser of my competency. Then I told them, “I have been provided to train you with a material that can be taught for 2 days, since you’ve been here for a long time already, and only minor things of the changes are to be taught, if you don’t help me help you, I assure you, and I’m not saying this in a threatening way, you will all have the hardest time!” I’m a very strict Trainer, but I make sure all my “babies” are competent enough to proceed to operations. I won’t go over much detail on this since on the 2nd day of training I made sure that everybody is on the right behavior nobody leaves my class incompetent and disciplined.

 After a week, I started my main purpose of travelling. I started training the 2nd batch of Wave 2 for the new campaign to be launched on the 25th of September. I experienced the same violent reaction from this new set of manila people, most of them had been transferred several times already and their CIM numbers are even older than mine so I already assumed that it’s going to be another challenge for me. My patience had in fact been tested, this time; I struggled for a week before catching their trust and attention. But aside from my classroom training, I had to on board 8 external Team Leaders 1-2 hours before the actual shift for them to have an advanced PS knowledge since they will be part of the support group comes the 25th of September. I also had to help out with the logins, updated materials etc. So it’s a long and hectic month for me. I don’t have the right to complain nor give the assigned tasks from others if I want things to go smoothly and accurately. I had to work over 8 hours to ensure accuracy of all the expectations. It was stressful and at the same time fulfilling to accomplish these tasks, even alone most of the time. I remembered that while I was launching the up skilling class, all 7 trainers were doing a T3 every night which I could not attend since I was on the mid-shift. I had to learn everything on my own. I finished the 3 weeks training smoothly and certain that all my agents and team leads are well equipped. Some are even calling my style in training a joke; I’m very strict but tend to treat them as my babies to the point of “indirect spoon feeding” as I call it. I only have one reason for it; I don’t want my name to be put to shame. September 25 came, they were offering an incentive for the first agent to push a sale, and fortunately it was my agent. Lol

After that day, I had more accomplishments from my agents and team leads:

-Lowest AHT week and month to date
-Number one team from Sept-Oct cycle
-4 of my agents were identified as floor supports on the 4th week
-and 2 have been identified as candidates for the training assistant role.
Seeing the accomplishments of the people that I’ve nurtured is so fulfilling, we all had a rough start but their all growing and developing.

Friends…

I found a lot and true friends since I arrived. Some of them I've already met either through communicator or email and friends that I’ve met when they were the ones assigned in Iloilo and Bacolod. The first person that I’ve come to love and look up to was one of our Boss. I see a matured and female version of me. Strong willed, witty, speaks her minds, gracious and down to earth. She’s quoted as one of the strongest in our department, we had been chatting in FB and communicator for months and she’s one of the people that I really looked forward in meeting. I learned a lot from her, from astrology, lessons in life and love; she’s my idol and role model. She was the only person that made time to tour me around manila, alongside the VT gang and BM. She’s one of the many reasons that made my stay in manila worthwhile. Although I didn't get the chance to meet her anymore when got transferred at our EDSA site. I know, I can always count on her.

The next person that I’ve come close with is another Boss, I’ve heard nothing but good from her. She have proven that to me when I arrived in manila, she’s so protective of us and always mentioning that it’s her job to protect us from difficult people, although I know I can pacify, but feeling the motherly protection from her was so  heartwarming, we never  had that. She’s also one of the person who believes my capabilities and competency should be acknowledged, sadly that won’t be possible. She’s one of the people who helped built most of the strong leaders around the office. I’ve always looked up to her when I first saw her. She’s one of the best. You can’t see any other people cope up with stress that gracefully (greenly.lol), when she’s stressed, she’d either bug everybody or she’s just silent on her desk. I didn’t get the chance to bid goodbye to her as well since she’s on a day shift. But she’ll always be loved J

Another person that I’ve come to look up to was an unexpected friend. I despised him out of jealousy before; he’s so loud and rowdy. But i did get the chance to know him more living in one hotel for months. We’re almost the same when it comes to family, competency, principle and background. He’s multi-talented and always a pocket full of sunshine.  It will never be a dull moment when you’re with him. I wanted to be like him especially with love, since I’m a noted martyr, I wanted to be as strong as him when in a relationship and not that he’s being selfish, and he just knows his limits and doesn’t show the 100% affection for the person to avoid being hurt. He’s one of the people who made my manila stay as well especially our O-Bar escapades.



The next person is a co-worker as well. I also didn’t expect her to be one of the people that would be my friend. I really appreciate her for she was the only person who offered assistance when we were expecting it from the people we thought would be our friend since we’ve met them first. I did not expect her to be that open and helpful. When I’m with her, we always talk about life and what we should be learning from past experiences. She may look 23 but she’s freaking 30! Partly, she taught and helped me to be strong in terms of love.

Because part of my plan is to find “the one” in manila, I was browsing through one my apps and chatted with this user that happens to be a previous call center agent in the same company. I like his positive attitude and disposition in life. We started calling each other over the phone since we both didn’t like texting. And I really enjoyed talking to him. We met ones since I only had 2 weeks till I leave so we went out with his best friend. They also gave me a tour of Cubao and Mandaluyong and it was just fun2. We’re not talking that much lately because he’s busy reviewing for the NLE. I miss him and hope to meet that good friend again in the future.


The next people that I’ve come to be close with are team leads that I’ve trained and on-boarded. The first person, I did not expect that much bluntness and sometimes “lostness” in a person. She always made me laugh with her bloopers and made me listen when I was being stubborn. She guided me with the people that I should trust and just simply avoid. She also taught me how to be strong when it comes to love. She came to be my confidant weeks before I left and I really appreciate the friendship I came to build with her. The other person was my female version as well, “irate sup” and hates stupid questions, our coaching strategies were the same, we build strong agents by being strict and unreasonable sometimes. A simple and strong woman, a mother of 1 and a co-long legged person.lol We’re funny when we’re together because both of us can’t be upset at the same time, if I lose my patience she taps my back and vice versa. These people will definitely be missed by me.



Another unexpected friend is also one of my bosses. I’ve been eyeing the position that was offered to her for months so I got quite frustrated with her arrival, nobody knew about the opening of the post and she just popped out of the blue. On the day that she’d be introduced to our department, I didn’t make any effort to go to that meeting and kept myself busy, or atleast acted. I realized after that I shouldn’t be acting immature coz that might be one of the reasons that it wasn’t given to me yet.  When I got back from RD, I introduced myself and acknowledge the changes that she’s proposing since it was quite accurate and great. We became very good friends and almost inseparable when I was still in manila.







Lastly...  the people that I’ll be introducing are my noted friends already. My 2 co-workers that I didn’t get the chance to meet and bond with all the time to avoid arguments with their partners. They were definitely the people that I should trust and should understand all the time. I got the chance to bond, drink, eat, do the laundry, got soaking wet because of the rain, cried with and even vomited with when we were in manila. And I will definitely miss it.








Love…

When I was on the plane and about to land in NAIA, I had episodes of mixed emotions that were so head aching. It’s the first time after 5 months that I’d be seeing the person that I had been madly in love with for over a year. How would I react or say hello when I see him? My ex, what if he knew that I’ll be staying in manila? How will I walk around the streets without being paranoid that I might be dragged to his car and “talk” to a far place were I’m not familiar with so that I won’t have any choice? My Ex’s best friend, after my break up with ex, will he pursue me to irritate his best friend and destroy their friendship for 21 years?

ONLINE GAME:  When my first day came, I was texting this guy that I’m not sure if I’ve moved on from already. I was okay when he left since I won’t be seeing him anymore. But because of the irony of life, instead of him coming back to Iloilo, it’s me who was sent to where he’s assigned. He’s the first person that I called up when I got to the office because I might be lost since it was a few floors. When we saw each other, there was neither awkwardness nor excitement in seeing each other. We were co-workers who saw each other after a few months. Confirmed! I have moved on from him. He made my first week in manila, we had the same training room, it was his class before mine and he would usually stay after his class or we would grab coffee or lunch before he dismisses his class. When my co-workers arrived, he suddenly changed his treatment towards me. He’s not replying when I’m texting just like before. So I’ve been meaning to talk to him about my feelings since it’s so gone, since there was no response, I just continued with life and avoided him. When I approach him first, he’d snob me, if I snob him, he’d express his irritation towards me. I didn’t know how to deal with him and honestly had enough. I bugged and bugged him for us to talk about how he treats me and for me to tell him that I no longer love him so we can simple be friends. He then replied that “it’s as if you’re expecting something from me.. There’s nothing to talk about”…. With that said, I decided to leave him alone. The transfer to EDSA was a blessing in disguise; we haven’t seen and talked with each other for weeks. The first time that we saw each other after weeks, it was just a simple nod. I honestly had enough with how he treated me, he acts like a girl. There were several times that he’d ask everybody to go out but me, I refused to react. 2 weeks before I left, we were talking again, my friend even mentioned, there’s no more love in your eyes when you’re talking to him. I simply replied, “matagal ng wala, kayo lang naman ang namimilit na meron pa”. I won’t even consider him as a friend anymore, we’re just 2 contented adults working for the same company, I’m not being bitter, there’s just certain people that you’ll never be friends with. The best way that helped me moved on from him was the way that he treated me, like a dent on window pane. He’s the best inspiration that I had; I pushed and strived to be promoted, even twice in less than a year, and just to reach his level, even got promoted ahead of him. He’s one influence I’ll never forget.

MARIO’S BROTHER: 3 days after I arrived in Manila, Ex heard that I was assigned in our Manila site.  He attempted several attempts to fetch me in the office to talk. He was stalking like paparazzi outside our Pasig office until end of Friday shift, me and a friend went to Eastwood city to have breakfast when I saw our son playing on the bouncing castle. I ran towards our kid because I missed him so much but just before I reached him, Ex took carried him and told me, if you want to hug and bond with our kid, let’s talk. The kid was already struggling to reach my arms but Ex kept on restraining him. I didn’t say a word and walked away. My friend was surprised that my tears kept on pouring, and then I shared what happened. I thought for hours of what to do, I just wanted to hug the kid because I even brought school supplies that I bought last June because he just started pre-school. I called Ex up Saturday night and asked him to meet me in our spot at Fridays, he said “no”. I replied, ”seriously?”  he responded “I won’t meet you there, I’ll fetch you in your hotel.” Surprisingly, (or stupidly) I forgot to delete the tracker app that he installed in my phone and realized why he knows my hotel and room number. He fetched me after 30 minutes. When I stepped in and closed the door of his car, he gave me a kiss on the cheek, I was just silent. On my head “what the hell is he doing? We had a closure last year; bakit may pa kiss2 pang nalalaman?” I was just silent the whole time. He parked the car in the mall parking.  When the car stopped, he quickly ran out the driver’s seat and opened my door. In all fairness, I missed the suite and sweet life when I’m with him. He always treated me like a diamond in the rough. (cheka!) Going up the escalator, he held my hand, I didn’t react nor took my hand, I was just cool and calm with what’s happening. This is where we also go to when we were together; I travel Iloilo and manila as if it’s just pasig to pasay. I did all of that before for love. After shift I go straight to the airport to have lunch with him, take a nap, go back to Iloilo and start my shift again. I’ve been doing that 2008 to 2011. It’s been a tiring routine just because of love. It was the first time that I went to Eastwood with him that we’re not together anymore, I was like a horse that got freed with my blinds. He usually hits or pinches me when I look at somebody hot that passes by but now, I can see him struggling when I look at a random guy. He even hit me one time because I was so “kilig” when I saw Raymond Guttierez when we were at RCBC Plaza where I almost lost consciousness. When we reached our spot at Fridays, he ordered our usual meal and started talking. “What happened to us?” he started talking. “Well, I grew up and shook myself back to reality. The travelling part I can take and sacrifice my rest, but your constant nagging and jealousy that leads to hurting me is what I can’t take.” For an hour, I was the one talking, I made sure that he understands that nobody runs my life for me and that I’m not a robot that he can dictate and take charge of, I couldn’t even smoke and drink a lot when we were together. We had a smooth conversation, he didn’t really hear my side when we broke up because his best friend back stabbed him by courting me when he was in Singapore, I was clueless, I forgot how it feels to be courted since it’s usually me that courts a person that I like and love. The talk went well, how offered me the key to the condo that he bought for me again, I refused then, I’ll refuse now. We finished our meal and went down for a walk. He was just silent but his grip while holding my hand is as if I’m going to run away from him. While we were in front of gweilos, he told me that he’s going to take me home since it’s already 3am and he just went out for his lunch break. When we reached the hotel, instead of dropping me off in front, I asked him to park for a while. I had him spill what’s on his mind. He just broke down in tears and said “This will be the last date we’ll be having, the last time I’ll be holding your hand” without letting him finish. I gave him a big warm hug and kiss for goodbye. I thanked him for the bitter-sweet three years with him and said “We’ll still be friends and go out on a friendly date you know! Wag lang muna after this, if you know what I meanJ”. He then said I can visit our son anytime, out of happiness, I gave him one last kiss and hug then stepped out of his car. After that night he didn’t contact me anymore, I know how to compensate his sadness, he’d keep himself busy, very busy. Although there was a few times that the guards asked me if I had a guest in my room because they saw his car park at the hotel parking for several times. I didn’t hear from him since that night but I know he’ll be okay.

MULAN’S LUCKY CHARM:  I was working my ass out for weeks already and I decided to go out for a while, it was a Sunday of the 3rd or 4th week of October when I went to Eastwood to visit the zippo store and look around for something to shop. While walking on the streets of Eastwood, I happen to pass by something fishy were I saw this guy that took my breath away. He was wearing a blue shirt and playing with his adorable dog. That feeling when you do a second look, in my case, I did like a forth glance, and almost hit my leg in metal post dividing something fishy from the gazebo. I then forgot what I was about to do. October 27th I opened the app I installed in the hopes of finding true love. I happen to see this guy that looks so familiar. I opened his profile and to my surprise, it was the guy that I saw in Eastwood that almost had me hurt my knee because of the 4th glance that I did. I usually start a conversation with a smiley or a hello but I started my message with a “can I take care of you?” it took him a while to reply, then when I heard a notification from the app I accidentally threw my phone away from excitement. He replied! I opened the inbox and checked his reply. “Are you serious?” then started our Ping-Pong conversation. I went the extra mile and gambled by asking for his number. He gave it to me without hesitation.  I freaked out! I wanted to call him, but I gave him time because I have a tendency to scare people away especially if I’m dead serious about them, so I just texted and introduced myself to him, we texted a bit before sleeping. The following day I gathered strength to call him up. We were actually preparing to go on a joyride with my friends and while waiting, I called him up. When I heard his voice, I literally fell off the chair while smoking. (PBB teens lang!) He’s so smart! Which made me more excited to talk to him, but my friends were so rowdy and he asked me to just end the call so that I can talk to my friends. I was sad since I wanted to stay at the hotel and talk to him instead but I respected what he wanted and ended the call. The next few days I wanted to talk to him but I always ask permission before calling because I didn’t want to disturb people. I was texting and texting but got no reply for days. I got worried a paranoid that he might be another guy from the app that’s just bored and wanted to talk to somebody as a passed time. After 4 days, I decided to call him without texting; he then answered the phone, after saying hello, I asked him why he’s not replying, I was already texting him that I was worried and paranoid. He did mentioned that he was quite shocked why I texted that way, he then said he was really busy because he was preparing for a big visit for that week. I said I understand since I’m in the middle of the 3 weeks visit in my company as well. He shared a lot on that 45 minutes talk over the phone, his location, work, previous relationships and even added me on FB because he was browsing his picture in FB where he was awed by his nephew’s pictures with him. It was the best talk that I had for years with the “kilig” factor. He also shared how he is as a Boss, giving and considerate, which enlightened me. He had to cut our conversation short because he had to sleep 9pm and had to wake up 3am every day since his shift in 5am. After the call, I texted if I can wake him up. He replied with “okay yan ah! I wake up at 3am.” After that day I call him 3am every day without even texting. My heart and mind identified him, I love him already.  I didn’t have to know him better; I wanted to stay in manila, with him. After a few days, I woke up in the middle of my 8 hours sleep, actually half awake and half asleep, my unconscious body texted him that I love him and I hope he’d be the reason for me to stay in manila since a lot of people in the office wanted me to be assigned in manila permanently.  When I woke up, I noticed there’s a text message from him. “wait lang sir ha, nakaka pressure kana kasi”. I was shocked with what he texted and just realized and saw the previous text message. I was so stupid to text him like that, I just drove him away. And what hurts is. I love him without knowing him completely. I kept on trying to communicate with him but until now, I’m not getting any answer anymore. I don’t want to get in to further details anymore. Reminiscing my stupidity and remembering him hurts me so bad. I thought he was the one, I moved on from struggle because I saw and knew him. I love him! I never learn, I went to manila single and went back home single. I just thought he’s the one. I know for a fact that my heart and mind never fails me. Currently I’m restraining myself in attempting to text or call him. What I know of is, even if I’m ugly, I know i can take care and love him and he deserve the attention that he should be getting from a partner. I asked several chances even just friends but nothing. He closed his doors before I even stepped in. I’m so pathetic. But hey, At least I risked and I do not regret the risk of informing him that I can promise forever with him. I wanted to grow old with him. As of the moment I’m still hoping and waiting. I wish we’d, at least, start over as friends. He’s changed me in a way of me just knowing him. Although I know it will take me months or even a year to forget him. I’m happy that he’s the reason I get to love again.

I learned a lot on this trip. I will always carry this given opportunity with me. I had a lot of fun, learned a lot, love and failed again. I hope things will go well next year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute to my mentor

Summer of 2006... The season of IRC chatters... I had the weirdest thought that I would find the perfect partner in chatrooms like these... G4m was also very hot that year... (well I'm just saying that because that's the year I started chatting online^^) Anyway... I had this chat mate named "bratie" in one of the chatrooms and the usual .. we traded G4m accounts.. he asked for my stats and number and ofcourse...Friendster... We texted a lot even traded MMS several times... then April 21,2006 he made a text brigade for a grand EB with all his friends and text/chat mates at mo2 aquarium 9pm...  Everybody's there..the hot and the not was there but "bratie" he never cared..just as long as he makes lots of friends ... he's the kind of person that would not judge based on physical looks... And well it took us several months before the "close friend" declaration happened...  On that night.. I also met my all time crush... "dotty" he

 The Guy with the Blue Jeans Part 1

It was a cold winter night. Jasper decided to take a walk down the streets near his manor to unwind after a stressful week at the office. He was still thinking about how he got disappointed after the big presentation that made with the big boss and didn't even get a simple "good job". He's 29 and gay, living alone at a big manor with no pets nor a lover to be with. He started working at 16 when his parents died in a car crash. He has no relatives to rely on, so he worked and studied at the same time. He made sure that he gets through with college to secure a diploma with good grades to make his resume top others when he applies for a job. He got into an advertising company at 21, got promoted to an executive assistant at 22 and now he's the regional manager of Winter Dreams Advertising Inc. After a few blocks of walking and relaxing his mind, he decided to grab a bottle of beer at a club just a few blocks away from his manor. He stayed for a bit to

Need a Change?

Have you ever been in a situation where you wanted to just step out of your comfort zone and venture into new things to make you feel more fulfilled in life? Are you fed up with the work or industry that you've been in for the past few years and just wonder how it would be outside the world that you've been entrapped? Well I am! For the past 8 years I have been working in the same industry that has got me to places and situations that I have never imagined that I'd even encounter growing up. It's both a good and a bad thing and it's more on the good but I have grown tired of the usual routine. Waking up in the morning (Or at night if I'm on a graveyard shift), do your rituals, get a cab, report to work, do the usual tasks on you daily checklist and feel exhausted after 8 to 10 hours of work. Eat breakfast, browse the net or play online games, listen to music until you fall as sleep and repeat. It has been a cycle for the past few years and It's